Tuesday, December 4, 2012

STARTUP/BUSINESS/SOFTWARE IDEAS

Recently I have done two videos on the topic of pharmaceuticals and out of the many ideas here are two I believe could help and make a difference for the better through technology.  


I believe this is something specialized and not something one person, let alone an artist without any coding/start up experience can do on her own, so I've decided to put it out there for those who possibly do have these connections/powers/companies/expertise/funds/etc.  

I am sure this is not something new, as everything seems to have already been done but it is just something that has been on my mind and have come across many times over, and I have not encountered.  

Closely related, though on a physical/medical sense, is a link to a company's article here: http://designmind.frogdesign.com/blog/advancing-the-future-of-healthcare-frog-s-connected-care-solution.html  About managing patients medical symptoms.

This link, a company in the UK, in efforts to make medicines safer: http://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/  

Isn't there a way to create something that is global, all languages, connects to individual's location, shareable with medical health professionals, pharmacists, etc. simple, and user friendly?  Yes, it would be a HUGE project, but worth it in the end.  

There are probably a lot of red tape in terms of partnering, doing business with pharmaceutical companies/medical databases/corporate giants/ etc; but I'm speaking about something for the improvement of daily lives of people.  Can be as simple as: Q: 'How are you feeling?' A: a)SHIT b)so-so c)sunny disposition.  

I don't link all the videos I put up on my Youtube channel here in my blog, so if you are interested to keep track of videos I put up, please do subscribe to my BeingMarieT Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BeingMarieT 

To keep up to date with my blog posts please subscribe to e-mail notices on the right hand side.

I am working on new pieces which I will write about after this post, as well as my new website flip that will have art/mental health/blog/info/in English and Japanese all in one location; more organized and user friendly:)

Thank you so much for your time, and interest, I am so grateful!!!  

Hugs,
Marie    

4 comments:

  1. I red your message this morning, the one that was talking about chemical aid to stress... It was talking about you? I should tell you that I did never followed this kind of aib for mi "balance". Maybe I'm lucky, but, dut I don't trust in thin kind od "aid". Anly aid that gives me something to my like is... Rock music... Bye, have a mice dinner. - Mario (I miss you)

    ReplyDelete