Thursday, May 13, 2010

Music

Workin' It



MUSIC:  I get asked pretty often what kind of music I like listening to and I am usually defeated to answering 'don't get me started' or 'everything under the moon' 'from classical to rap'... etc...  But here are a few I have been liking lately.

Up Up and Away by Kid Cudi
Young Forever (feat. Mr. Hudson) by Jay-Z
Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise) by Alicia Keys
Cross the Line by John Legend
Driving Me Crazy by Sam Adams
It Don't Make Any Difference to Me (feat. Wyclef Jean) by Kevin Michael
Demo (Letzter Tag) by Herbert Gronemeyer (German)
Aria and 30 Variations (the Goldberg Variations), BMV 988: Aria by Nodar Gabunia
Take A Bow by Rihanna
Freedom by Akon
Heard 'Em Say (Featuring Adam Levin) by Kanye West
Remember Me (feat Mary J. Blige) by T.I.
No Substitute Love by Estelle

And some more...  But living in Detroit game me a flavor of rap, R & B, soul, jazz, and the under ground music scene, living in Tokyo I was influenced by Japanese favorites, then I had a thing for European music while in Tokyo as well and that developed, I went through the techno synth phase, and all my life I've always been influenced by classical music from ballet, I even had a time I liked country when I lived in Columbus Indiana, I also started listening to music from different ethnicities I wasn't already exposed to.  All but death metal and the mindless.   I am very open minded, and I like music that moves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment