Friday, January 18, 2013

Gun Control Mental Illness and Violence

In my recent video I discuss issues on gun control and facts about mental illness and violence while waiting for the first coat of primer to dry on my large canvas.


Here are the links pertaining Mental Illness and Violence for details on research and studies:

World Psychiatry Association:



Psych Central:

To get the most recent updates of videos I create, please subscribe to my Youtube channel: BeingMarieT  http://www.youtube.com/user/beingmariet


And for my Japanese readers, there was a story about me published recently in a magazine: January 2013 Edition, TORJA (Toronto-Japan Magazine), here is a rough image:
The magazines are available throughout Toronto so if you have a chance please pick up, and have a read:)

Thank you so much and I hope everyone is having a great 2013.

Kind Regards,
Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment