Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes canister design


A while back there was a Clorox Disinfecting Wipes canister design contest, and I thought about uploading a design.  As I further researched the brand character and other already designed products I realized my art would not be the greatest fit as most of the designs were very simple repetitive patterned typical boring and for the masses.  But I did get inspired to do a design on my own any ways.  

I looked at different kind of germs and bacteria and made them more colorful, fun, not so infectious (in a bad way).

They are kind of cute now that I look at it.  The pictures are much better represented in person, the image unfortunately is not the most accurate; the colors are much more vivid and dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment