Monday, April 5, 2010

Things I am liking right now

There are a few things that I have been reaching for lately that I've discovered or have already had and I thought it would be nice to share them with you.
-I am liking using CND polish in copper pearl effects on its own as it gives a very nice pinkish reddish coral like sheen that suits my skin tone and makes my nails look natural but unique.  I also like it as it is easy to apply and do not have to clean around the edges (like with my other dark colored nail polishes).
-Another thing I have been finding wonderful these days is the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Ivory.  I use this under my eyes with a Hakuhodo soft flat top small short brush which applies the concealer under my eyes like a dream without creasing caking etc.  


-For my spots or blemishes I have been using the Shu Uemura pro concealer in 9YR light which I love as it conceals the redness and is very pigmented.  I use that with my Shu Uemura 6M interlocked synthetic fiber brush.


-I realized I don't really like liquid foundations too much for daily wear so I just dust a bit of MAC mineralized skin finish natural in Light Medium with my MAC kabuki brush.


-Then to just set everything I have been loving Shu Uemura's transparent/colorless face powder matte.  The quality is very high with extremely finely milled light barely there particles that keep make up in place and gives just the right amount of matte finish.


-Another thing is the Sisley Phyto-Khol Star Glittering Eyeliner in the color Sparkling Bronze; yes it is expensive for an eye liner.  It is good for my sensitive eyes, the color is just right as black I find can be too harsh for my coloring, very good everyday wear.  It has little gold glitter particles which to show up and stay in place through the day, gives it that bit of something ya know.  


And for now that is it but there is still so much stuff I want to mention and share with everyone as I tend to use unusual products that are not reviewed or mentioned in many places but I believe would be great info for many out there.  


Okay, well, for now that is about it.  Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment