Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PHOTO SHOOT with Latex Fashion Couturier: solo exhibit outfit collaboration.

Last week I had the opportunity to meet with the fashion designer who I have been collaborating with for creating the outfit I will be wearing to the opening of my solo art exhibit.  She is based in the Netherlands and her husband who is a photographer also came to visit Toronto.  I will put the links to their website at the end of this blog.  Her work is immaculate and I have never encountered such detail and precise quality in a garment made out of latex.  I am extremely glad I had a chance to meet them in person and work with them on this project.  


This was my first time ever doing a photo shoot so I was nervous, and just trying to take everything in as I went along.  I felt very comfortable and enjoyed the whole process.  It is always a joy to connect with interesting, creative and genuine people.  Thank you for making it such a pleasant experience:)



There are more photos to follow when complete so I will keep you updated.  

Also, on the fine art front, I am making lots of progress and I hope to share a few things I have been working on in the next post, and a new video for my youtube channel is in the works (http://www.youtube.com/user/BeingMarieT).

If you are interested, please visit, the fashion designer's website: http://www.arditaff.com 
and my art website:

Thank you for tuning in and I shall speak to you soon:)

-M



No comments:

Post a Comment