Saturday, July 12, 2014

Just Write

I felt a strong urge to write today, and it has been quite some time since I last posted.  As with everyone else, there are various things in my life that do not get discussed in the public sphere, so many things I wish I could pour my heart out to speak freely.  

Something happens to me when I'm in Japan; my artistic and deep rooted soul starts depleting creating a sense of being mute, and disconnected.  When I am in my body, experiencing moments, completely, I am filled with exuberance and life returns, but in a modernised city abundant with superficiality and the head decapitated from pure emotions; how is one sensitive to another facet or level of existence supposed to be?  This sensation is akin to falling head over heels in love for someone, or playing live at a rock concert.  There is something intrinsically pulsating beneath the surface, but is kept from being released.  I don't need alcohol, drugs, or a multi billion dollar deal to feel this connection; genuine human interactions without falsities and mental games is all that I am asking.  

Too many times I see beautiful souls falling jaded and skin toughened, I get sad.  Give me a chance and I will show you that it doesn't have to be your truth.  

I've heard this quite a few times; there is something about my energy one can not decipher, maybe a purity in heart and being... Some times I wish I didn't experience the world so full on; we have been conditioned to zone out and go/do/get.

This is the closest thing I have to a canvas, but words never supersede actions.  I am working on something... I'm always working on something... but we shall see.
In times of need, I CREATE.



©




  



2 comments:

  1. I hope you continue to explore and create using your wonderful artistic gifts you have..... Your open, gentle heart is part of where your artistic gift comes from given what I have read and seen. Take care.... You are unique and special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I understand what you are saying. Sometimes you just need to interact with someone else on a purely "talking level" which also includes thinking.

    ReplyDelete