Friday, May 28, 2010

MEN IN TIES

This is a piece I did ages ago called MEN IN TIES.

Men in suits, men in ties, men in powerful positions, men in charge, etc...  to that I'd say WOMEN IN PENCIL SKIRTS and HEELS!!!

I have a vision, I know what I want, what I need, what my standards are, what clientele I want to target, the height at which I operate, where I want to be in the world, my goals, dreams, values, morals, beliefs, passions, powers as a woman.  I need to stick to it and not be sidelined, I am determined and a firecracker when it comes to life purpose and the way I see fit (for me).  

Never under estimate yourself and the knowledge you've gained over the years of yourself as only you can know yourself the best; this I know is true.  I've backed myself up all my life and I've never been a clique-y group-y person and yes it can get lonely and sometimes insecure but at the end no matter where you are, what you are doing, with whom, when, why, you always have yourself and the foundation, the roots which run deep within to define and make up who you are as an individual.  That power and strength is priceless.  

This is why I say BEING Marie Tomeoki.  It is as raw as you can get, the true essence of your soul, heart, mind, and self.   

No comments:

Post a Comment